Buy a device for lifting and cavitation, ultrasound massage, lymphatic drainage, figure correction, volume reduction, muscle strengthening, 6 nozzles wholesale and retail in the store ubeauty.pro
Professional device, includes the maximum number of the most effective functions:
1.Vacuum massage + RF lifting + IR. light.
2. RF body lifting + IR light.
3. Ultrasonic cavitation with RF lifting + IR. light.
4. Biological streams.
A universal device that replaces 4 devices for cosmetic procedures at once. It has built-in programs for figure modeling and cellulite treatment.
Ultrasonic cavitation – today, one of the most effective procedures for rapid figure correction and destruction of excess fat is non-surgical ultrasonic liposuction (cavitation). Millions of people choose this method. Cavitation (Non-surgical liposuction) – (translated from Latin) – emptiness. Ultrasonic waves affect fat and cause a cavitation effect in it. Simply put, micro-bubbles form during the procedure. They increase, make adipose tissue softer and displace adipocytes from it, releasing triglycerides. It is from triglycerides that fat cells consist, after the procedure they are excreted from the body using natural metabolic processes.
Cavitation - reviews and opinions of experts.
Currently, cavitation is accepted and even fashionable to compare with liposuction and operate with a new term - "Cavitation liposuction". According to the assurances of some specialists, cavitation is quite comparable in effectiveness with classical surgical liposuction. Although it does not require a scalpel, injections, anesthesia, or long-term rehabilitation. Removal of fat by ultrasound (cavitation) does not leave marks on the skin in the form of bruises or dips and guarantees the preservation of the result for years, because the destroyed fat cells are not restored. The effect after cavitation is comparable to the liposuction procedure. It should be noted that under the influence of low-frequency ultrasonic waves, the skin becomes more elastic, and in the cavitation zone, blood circulation is restored and connective tissue cells are stimulated (these cells are responsible for tissue renewal). The result after the cavitation procedure is observed from the first sessions. After the first procedure, the volume of fat deposits decreases by 2-4 cm. And during the next week, there is a consistent removal of excess fat deposits from the body, and at this time the volumes decrease. Recommended 5-6 procedures with an interval of one week, one zone.
The essence of radiolifting: under the influence of an electromagnetic field of the radio frequency range (0.4–9 mhz), metabolic reactions are activated in cells. Electrical energy is converted into thermal energy. Moreover, the RF-lifting procedure acts directly on the dermis and subcutaneous fat, bypassing the epidermis. When the dermis is heated to a high temperature (approximately 42 ° C and above), the collagen fibers contract and thicken, which leads to the formation of a subcutaneous framework of its own fibers, which stretches the skin. When the dermis is warmed up, a powerful stimulation of fibroblasts (fibers) is triggered, thanks to which the synthesis of new collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid occurs, blood microcirculation improves, vascular elasticity is restored. Heating increases the permeability of cell membranes, therefore, the absorption of active substances used during the procedure is more intense. Depending on the selected polarity and frequency of radiation, the device affects various layers of the epidermis and subcutaneous fat layer. This is especially convenient for fighting cellulite, but the device also surpasses its competitors in terms of lifting and rejuvenation efficiency. This effect is explained by the thermal effect: deep penetrating heat stimulates metabolic processes, expands capillaries, promotes the breakdown of adipose tissue and the formation of collagen fibers instead. But it is collagen that determines the elasticity and tone of the skin.
Deep vacuum massage is aimed at combating superficial and deep fat deposits. The vacuum draws in the skin fold, breaks the hard fibrous partitions in which fat cells are trapped, thereby leveling the "orange peel". The vacuum pushes the intercellular fluid (edema) with decay products to the lymph channels and "drives" them out of the body faster. Excess intercellular fluid, which provokes the formation and exacerbation of cellulite, is excreted naturally. Indications for use: decreased tissue tone, fat deposits in problem areas: abdomen, sides, hips, buttocks, back, pronounced cellulite, adipose tissue (non-surgical removal), lipoma destruction, defects after liposuction surgery (correction), facial oval deformation, static wrinkles. As a rule, the effect is noticeable after one procedure. Observed result: reduction of fat deposits, getting rid of the "orange peel" effect, figure correction, rejuvenation and facelift, restoration of skin elasticity.
Bio-current therapy is a technique that uses weak, low-frequency modulated pulse currents. Under the influence of biological currents, biophysical processes in cells are activated, which entails: changes in the membrane potential of cells, an increase in intracellular calcium concentration and activation of calcium-dependent elements, acceleration of skin cell regeneration processes, increased collagen production, improved nutrition, respiration and other important functions of cell life.
The technique of electromyostimulation has been tested for years of use in physiotherapy and cosmetology. Under the influence of weak electrical impulses, a natural contraction of muscles occurs, which work as actively as during active physical activity or training in the gym. Thanks to EMS, muscle tone increases, which contributes to the modeling of the figure and the appearance of relief.
With active muscle work, more energy is required, which the body receives due to the expenditure of excess fat deposits. Thanks to this mechanism, EMS not only strengthens muscles, but also helps to reduce the volume of fat deposits.
Also, the EMS technique acts on the circulatory and lymphatic systems, has a stimulating effect on the processes of detoxification and excretion of excess fluid.
- 4 effective technologies for figure correction in a compact package;
- absolute security;
- precise impact on problem areas: the device makes it possible to adjust the figure and model the silhouette, affecting only certain areas: buttocks, abdomen, waist;
- individual correction program: a combination of several types of exposure and different levels of intensity helps to create an individual program;
- visible results after the first session;
- efficiency is not inferior to professional procedures;
- the device is simple and comfortable to use;
- save time and money: 30 minutes three times a week.
Results of using the device:
- reduction of cellulite and excess fat deposits, reduction of the effect of "orange peel";
- relief modeling of the silhouette (the possibility of local impact only on certain problem areas);
- correction of stretch marks;
- tightening and strengthening of the body skin;
- increase of elasticity and firmness of the skin of the body;
- increased muscle tone;
- alignment of the skin relief;
- elimination of stagnation in problem areas;
- improvement of blood circulation, removal of excess fluid;
- volume reduction without the effect of "sagging" of the skin.
The total time of the procedure should not exceed 30 minutes (3 problem areas, 10 minutes each). It is not recommended to process more than 3 problem areas in 1 procedure. The recommended exposure time for each problem area is 10 minutes. The device has a built-in automatic shutdown function every 10 minutes. The treated part of the body should not be larger than 30x20cm in size. During the procedure, there may be a feeling of warmth and a slight redness of the skin, which will pass within an hour after the end of the procedure.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- oncological diseases;
- kidney failure;
- cholelithiasis, liver failure, hepatitis of any kind;
- diabetes mellitus;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system, hypertension;
- the presence of a pacemaker;
- varicose veins and vascular network in the area of exposure, blood clotting disorders;
- the presence of metal pins and implants in the treatment area ("gold" threads, silicone, fillers, intrauterine device, etc.);
- uterine fibroids;
- violation of the integrity of the skin at the treatment site, burns, wounds;
- tendency to form keloids;
- connective tissue diseases (scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc.);
- violation of skin sensitivity;
- chronic dermatitis and dermatoses in the acute stage, acne in the acute stage;
- taking dermatropic drugs (for example, roaccutane);
- acute infectious and viral diseases;
- flu, acute respiratory viral infections, fever;
- childhood or adolescence.