Carbide milling cutters, Cutters
Carbide cutters for manicure and pedicure a wide range for nail service masters, and in this section of the catalog you will find carbide cutters for manicure. They are designed to work with common types of milling cutters, are of high quality and reliability. We offer products of proven brands from Asia.
Features of carbide nozzles
As the name implies, they are made of especially hard alloys containing tungsten and other elements. Diamond grinding is used to form and sharpen the cutting edge. Such manicure cutters are durable, productive, much less heated during operation and have the following advantages:
- maximum long service life;
- stay sharp for a long time;
- they are not afraid of falls and other damages;
- carbide cutters for hardware manicure are almost universal;
- they are easily disinfected with solutions or thermally;
- they are not subject to corrosion.
It is convenient to work with such nozzles, especially if you choose the right type of milling cutter for specific purposes.
Types of cutters for manicure and pedicure
If you need to buy a carbide cutter for manicure, you should choose according to the degree of its abrasiveness and shape. With abrasiveness, everything is clear – the smaller it is, the finer the work. For example, the smallest abrasive is designed for processing cuticles and natural nails, and the largest is for working with hyperkeratosis, acrylic nails. In our store, carbide cutters for manicure with a description are presented, this makes the choice much more convenient and easier.
Carbide cutters can work in one direction — clockwise (ordinary) and in two (reversible).
Unlike all other carbide nozzles, they cut off the material, forming chips, not dust. Most often, fuel assemblies are used to remove the upper keratinized layer of heels and corns. Also, these cutters are ideal for reducing the thickness of gel and acrylic when correcting or removing artificial nails.
WHAT TYPES ARE USED FOR WHAT:
- corn, rounded cone - for removing gel polish (fine abrasive), treatment of corns and calluses, stop;
- pointed cone - used for the treatment of cracks, lateral rollers and sinuses, sinuses;
- rounded needle – for working with cuticle, roller, cracks;
- rounded cylinder - for removing gel polish, cuticle treatment (fine abrasive);
- cylinder - for working with corns, artificial nail coatings (coarse), for processing the free edge and polishing nails, removing gel polish (fine).
There are also cutters for processing feet, rough sawdust of artificial, natural nails, and so on. A photo of a carbide cutter for manicure will allow you to evaluate its appearance, and a description of the characteristics and scope of application. If necessary, our staff will advise you on the choice of nozzles based on your goals.
Guaranteed quality for the best resultIf you need a durable carbide cutter for manicure, corn, cylinder or cone - choose. Each unit of the product is certified, has a manufacturer's warranty.
Carbide cutters, Rotating tools, , Supply of beauty salons, everything for the home, household goods, related products, toys, goods for children, consumables wholesale and retail from the online store Yubuty ubeauty.pro