Buy Cream-foam antifungal with clotrimazole and urea, 35 ml. Pedibaehr. wholesale and retail in ubeauty.pro store
BAEHR Cremeshaum mit Clotrimazol - cream-foam has a unique effect: it protects the skin from fungal infection (1% clotrimazole), without overdrying it, but softening and moisturizing (10% urea). Urea also maintains optimal water balance. With systematic use, the skin becomes soft and supple, and itching and flaking disappear.
The content of clotrimazole in the product has both a preventive antimycotic effect and a caring effect on the fungal foot.
Used daily with diabetic foot, foam helps to increase local immunity. It is also recommended to use during visits to potential epidemically dangerous places with mycosis.
- Due to the presence of 10% urea in its composition, it has a deodorizing, protective , antimicrobial, antibacterial, softening and moisturizing effect, normalizes the protective functions of the skin.
- The content of 1% clotrimazole helps to neutralize the fungus.
- Such active components also enter into a reaction to regenerate the skin , like hyaluronic acid, glycerin.
- The composition does not contain dangerous fragrances, preservatives, dyes and other impurities!
- Regular use of antiperspirant in diabetic foot syndrome can increase local skin immunity.
- Be sure to apply foam before going to public places: baths, saunas, gyms, city beaches, solariums.
Components: clotrimazole (1 %), urea (10%), panthenol, hyaluronic acid, glycerin.
How to use: apply with massaging movements to the shin the size of a walnut.
Volume: 35 ml
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Urea, Isobutane, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Octyldodecanol, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propane , Clotrimazole, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Butane.