Buy Gloves for paraffin therapy (2 PCs) Pink Terry wholesale and retail in ubeauty.pro store
Reusable gloves for paraffin therapy (2pcs)
Soft and comfortable terry socks and mittens are designed for paraffin therapy. In order not to stain the mittens, after applying the mask or paraffin, special   ;disposable hand bags, then put on mittens. They perfectly retain heat during the procedure. Mittens have a non-woven lining - it serves as additional protection against contact with paraffin, as well as from shedding fibers and villi from the fabric of mittens.
Features of mittens and socks for Ubeauty paraffin therapy:
- high-quality tailoring;
- durable terry cloth;
- soft and gentle;
- very pleasant to the body;
- universal size;
- provide thermal effect;
- do not fall off ;
- used for both professional and home care;
- for multiple use.
How to use: apply a mask or paraffin on your feet. Then put on special disposable foot bags to avoid soiling your socks. Then put on socks.
Specify the presence of color:
How to properly perform paraffin therapy
Paraffin therapy is not a complicated procedure, but at the same time just magical. It is not only one of the most pleasant, but also one of the most effective. It will give your skin a second life and save it from many problems. The result is visible immediately after the end of the procedure - the skin becomes smooth, soft, tender, healthy, moisturized.
Paraffin therapy helps to restore the epidermis, has a healing property due to increased blood flow. Paraffin therapy will be a salvation for people with very dry hand skin.
But the procedure has its own contraindications. These are rashes and wounds on the skin, varicose veins, high blood pressure. Infectious diseases, hypertension and diabetes.
For paraffin therapy of hands and feet we will need:
1. Paraffin bath or paraffin furnace
2. Cosmetic paraffin of your choice p>
3. Terry mittens for paraffin therapy4. Terry socks for paraffin therapy
Stages of paraffin therapy:
1. Disinfecting hands.
2. Apply scrub with massage movements, rinse off.
3. Then we rub a special nourishing cream into the skin of the hands.
By this moment, a bath with melted paraffin is already ready (it should be 50-60 degrees C)
4. We first immerse one brush in the paraffin furnace, hold it in paraffin for a couple of seconds and take it out. Hold the brush over the container, paraffin will flow from it. After 3-5 seconds, we again lower the brush into the bath. We repeat the dive at least three times.
5. We repeat the immersion procedure with the second brush.
In this case, pay attention to the fact that the fingers should be spaced so that the paraffin would be evenly distributed over the entire brush.
6. We put plastic bags and special terry mittens on the handles (or wrap them in towels).
7. We rest, relax for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, the temperature of the skin of the hands rises by 1-2 degrees. The top layer of the skin softens under the influence of hot paraffin. This leads to the opening of pores, sweating, the removal of salts and toxins. Nourishing components from the cream penetrate into closing pores.
8. After the paraffin has cooled, remove the mittens (towels) and, together with the plastic bags, remove the paraffin. The procedure is so simple that you will not have any difficulties.
Used packets with paraffin residues are thrown away.
9. We wipe the skin of the hands with a towel to wipe off the toxins that we managed to get rid of.
10. We apply a nourishing or moisturizing cream on the skin of the hands.
As a result, we get beautiful, well-groomed, moisturized, tender hands.
Paraffin therapy of the feet is performed in the same sequence.
You and your clients will appreciate this procedure.
Once you have mastered and appreciate the very simple procedure of paraffin therapy for hands and feet, move on to a more complex process: Paraffin Facial< /p>
Paraffin therapy, Beauty and health. Everything for beauty salons, Cosmetology, ubeauty.pro