exchange or return of goods. Under Article 707 of the Ukrainian
According to Article 707 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, you can exchange or return the goods purchased in our company within 14 calendar days, starting from the date of purchase.
Terms of exchange or refund:
- The exchange or refund is made only at the company's office;
- The goods are accepted only if the presentation is preserved, in full configuration and the integrity of the packaging.
provided that the product has not been used and has no traces of use by the consumer: scratches, chips, scuffs, stains, etc.;
- To return the money, you must have a passport and a receipt confirming the purchase. A refund is possible on the day of the return of the goods or, if there is no money in the cash register, for seven days.
- If the payment was made to the company's p/account, the refund is made to the p/ account or the card from which the payment was made within 7-12 working days
- Return delivery of goods is paid by the buyer
The product is not subject to exchange and return in the following cases:
More than 14 calendar days have passed since the purchase of the product;
Less than 14 calendar days have passed since the purchase of the product, but the product was in use, the integrity of the packaging was violated, there are no tags / price tag / receipt.
The goods are contained in the list of goods that are not subject to return and exchange, according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 172 of March 19, 1994 (as amended) http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/172-94-%D0%BF